OnSong 2020.8.9 was released on July 7, 2022. The following items have been added, changed or fixed:
- Added OnSong teal to color sets in settings screens.
- Changed the way that OnSong contacts the system media player to workaround an iOS/iPadOS issue.
- Changed the app version to automatically acquire that from the bundle upon startup.
- Changed how annotations are deserialized from data to avoid issues when data is missing.
- Changed syntax for colors, cell selection, reachability to newer constructs.
- Changed the text renderer to avoid outputting duplicate tags.
- Changed the text renderer to not output the CCLI # for the organization for songs that do not include CCLI Song #.
- Changed the lyrics projection to not output the CCLI # for the organization for songs that do not include CCLI Song #.
- Changed the number of color swatches in the drawbar for different devices.
- Changed the empty views that appear when nothing is in a list to allow an action button or attributed text.
- Changed file type definitions to include icons.
- Changed how the flash manager attaches to the window view using the UI manager.
- Changed the subscription workflow to only prompt for plans if connected to the Internet.
- Changed the way metronome borders are displayed on iPads with rounded screen corners.
- Changed the subscription plan selection to complete the task.
- Changed the fingering prompt on chords to allow a zero to be typed to indicate no finger.
- Changed the SongSelect import screen to work more smoothly.
- Changed the OnSong Connect system to detect startup error and change port to attempt again.
- Updated Google and RevenueCat frameworks.
- Fixed an issue where the heads-up display is not displaying the correct song after doing a search.
- Fixed an issue where backing tracks are not playing the proper track when search provides only one result.
- Fixed an issue where background videos are not working because iOS/iPadOS 15.4 does not support playback of files with a *.m4v path extension.
- Fixed an issue where the main volume setting does not match system volume settings.
- Fixed an issue when changing section selection type from section to page that the page does not completely span the full sheet.
- Fixed an issue where one can't add existing songs to books in Console.
- Fixed an issue where changing section selection type from section or page to bar where the bar width is the original width of the section or page.
- Fixed an issue where browsing by artist and choosing a single song updates the menubar but not the song viewer with the selected song.
- Fixed an issue where songs are not being preselected when adding songs to a book that contains special characters because they are not being retrieved in Console.
- Fixed an issue where media files are backed up when the setting is turned off.
- Fixed an issue where items in sections in the audio media library are not alphabetized correctly.
- Fixed an issue where deleting songs does not update the count in the set.
- Fixed an issue where a trigger could not be removed from the MIDI triggers screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Get Support screen fields do not get cleared after sending support.
- Fixed an issue where transitions are not animating in lyrics projection.
- Fixed an issue where a system view is returned causing incorrect zoom behavior.
- Fixed an issue where drawing tools do not switch in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where black drawings do not invert in low light mode.
- Fixed an issue where WAV files were not being named correctly.
- Fixed an issue in the subscription launch system to ensure a live account.
- Fixed an issue opening subscription screens that can cause a loop.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the menubar to not appear when the user interface is rebuilt.
- Fixed an issue retaining a previous index when changing items in the state.
- Fixed an issue where normalizing add4 chords.
- Fixed a crash condition when changing backup location.
- Fixed a crash condition applying styles from a book under separate styles caused by column/property resolution.
- Fixed a crash condition when erasing drawings in some configurations.
- Fixed a crash condition when viewing sets containing a song with a malformed duration.
- Fixed a crash condition when looking up songs via MIDI and no results are found.
- Fixed a crash condition when saving a song and inserting the song into an existing collection.
- Fixed a potential crash condition when returning sections based on position.
- Fixed a potential crash when instantiating the OnSong Connect server.
- Fixed a potential crash condition when drawing text.
- Fixed a potential crash condition if an unexpected view is encountered on an annotation board.
- Removed the OnSong Insider group from the Utilities Menu due to inactivity.
- Removed calls to synchronize user defaults as that is handled by the system periodically.